- There's just something about these Valentine's Day nails by TarasTalons that I'm totally digging. It might be all those heart embellishments. ;)
- This Lace and Fur outfit by Kate-Fashionschtick-Kate is stunning. The white faux fur coat is a perfect accent to all that black and looks beautiful against the lace. Also, can I have those boots please?
- Feeling crafty? Let Luch Luch Craft show you how to make some really cute rose pots for Valentine's Day.
- I'm an artist at heart, and I love owls so how could I not love I Would Fly by Ashlie of Painting Bliss? I recommend visiting her blog and browsing through her posts. She breathes life into to her art, and it is so beautiful to see.
- Ever wanted to know how to use clip-in extensions? I know I have! Check out this video tutorial from Tay's Loft and get to clipping!
- All Glazed Over used one of the most beautiful stamps I've ever seen and made the perfect color choices with this Tulip Hearts Valentine's Day mani.
And to close out this week's Blogs to Love Friday I leave you with this sweet treat your nails will love this Valentine's Day by Nicole's Nail Adventures.